Exploring spirituality somewhere between the Emerald Isle and the Black Land....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

RPD Results!

On Friday I underwent my Rite of Parent Divination. (For those who don't know, the RPD is a divination meant to determine one's patron gods.) It was a great experience, and now I'm thrilled to introduce myself as the daughter of Bast-Mut and beloved of Nut and Wepwawet-Yinepu.

In the couple of days it's been since my RPD, my thoughts have yet to settle down. The results were both expected and unexpected, but I am of course very pleased with the turnout. I have so much to say about the experience, but I think I need a few days to gather my thoughts and get to know these Netjeru as Parents and Beloveds.

I wish I was able to say more about it now, but rest assured, there will be more posts on the subject!

Until then, dua Bast-Mut! Dua Nut! Dua Wepwawet-Yinepu!



No comments:

Post a Comment