Exploring spirituality somewhere between the Emerald Isle and the Black Land....

Monday, August 5, 2013

Asherah Calls

Today I want to share a lovely song that a friend of mine wrote.She kindly gave me permission to make a video for it, so that it would be easier to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy it!




Asherah koret li mehaadama,  (Asherah calls me from the land)
Aherah koret li, vekola nishma'  (Asherah calls me, and Her voice is heard)
Asherah koret li, vekola na'im,  (Asherah calls me, and Her voice is pleasent)
Asherah koret li, koret mehagalim  (Asherah calls me, calls from the waves)
Asherah koret li, koret li HaGvira  (Asherah calls me, the Lady calls me)
Asherah koret li, veani ona  (Asherah calls me, and I answer)
(vocals)
Asherah koret li, koret mehae'tsim,  (Asherah calls me, calls me from the trees)
Asherah koret li, ruach hachaim,  (Asherah calls me, the spirit of life)
Asherah koret li, koret li mehayam  (Asherah calls me, calls me from the sea)
Asherah koret li, koret li mehadam  (Asherah calls me, calls me from my blood)
(vocals)
Rabat a'tirat yam, rabat a'tirat yam,  (Great lady of the sea, great lady of the sea)
Haholechet al galim, hatova et hachutim  (Who walks on waves, who weaves the threads)
Asherah koret li, mehaadama,  (Asherah calls me from the land)
Asherah koret li, koret li HaGvira,  (Asherah calls me, the Lady calls me)
Asherah koret li, koret mehae'tsim,  (Asherah calls me, calls me from the trees)
Asherah koret li, mikoach hachaim.  (Asherah calls me, from the power of life)

*I wasn't able to find all of the the artists who created the pictures in this video. If you are responsible for creating them, or know who is, please let me know and I will happily give you credit!*

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely amazing! Would your friend approve is I used this song in my (private) rituals?
    The artist for the Asherah image is Hrana Janto :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Yael says it would be an honor for her song to be used in ritual. :)

      Just to be clear, would it be the first picture that appears in the video that Hrana Janto made?

      Delete
  2. Thank you to you and your friend. I wanted something to use in a ritual to invoke the Mother Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclecticlavenderwitch@gmail.comMarch 15, 2020 at 3:25 PM

    The above come by was published under the wrong url. This is the correct url.

    ReplyDelete